Thursday, March 10, 2022

3 tips to stop living offended at God - Livecast

Can you really be living offended at God? 🤔 Yup. Learn the signs you may be living offended. Get the tools help you to stop living offended at God. Learn more and sign up for our community to help you move from negativity to positivity over Lent http://revtrev.link/fast #LiveLIGHT #Blessing #Peace #Hope #negativity

Watch 3 tips to stop living offended at God - Livecast

You were created to walk with God in the garden in the cool of the day, sin came into the world and you bore the consequences, Jesus came and took your place and reversed the curse and offered you His yoke that is easy and His burden that is light. You're a child of God creation longs to be revealed. Don’t conform but be transformed so you can have peace and joy and hope at all times and in every situation.

But what if you don’t know you can live offended at God?

stop living offended at God

Verse

Ephesians 4:30 And do not bring sorrow to God’s Holy Spirit by the way you live. Remember, he has identified you as his own, guaranteeing that you will be saved on the day of redemption.

Thoughts on living offended at God

I didn’t know I was living offended at God. I thought He told me to lay my family, friends, future, finances and fate in His hands. I thought I did that when I left a church I loved and moved to New Zealand to see what He had for me to do.

Then my Dad was diagnosed with Bulbar ALS and was told he’d have about 18 months to live. It took his ability to talk, swallow and eventually breath. We had moved back to Canada to be with family and help him finish his book.

And I was angry about it all.

I didn’t have language to explain my feelings. He was God. He’s the potter, I’m the clay. I am simply the work of his hands. What right did I have to feel so angry at Him?

I didn’t know I could live offended at God.

3 tips to stop living offended at God

  1. Know you can live offended at God
  2. Know the signs you may be living offended at God
  3. Know the tools to stop living offended at God.

Watch the video for a fuller explanation of these tips

Next Step

Sign up for the Live LIGHT Above the Negativity Challenge today at https://revtrev.com/fast and get 40 daily emails to help you Live LIGHT Above the Negativity and bring your thoughts, words and actions into more agreement with the will of God expressed in the Bible.

Like it if you like it, share it if you care, set up notifications if you want to know I’m there.

Carpe Vitae!

No comments:

Post a Comment