Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Negativity Fast Tips - 2 tips to get rid of self-condemnation

Today's Negativity Fast Tip. Shed self-doubt with 2 vital tips to break free from self-condemnation—start your journey to self-acceptance!

Trevor Lund has helped over 10,000 people fast from negativity since 2006. Check out all the tips and tools to fast from negativity https://revtrev.link/tips Join the negativity fast at https://revtrev.link/fast and find out how to Live LIGHT Above the Negativity https://revtrev.link/bless

Negativity Fast

Listen to 2 tips to get rid of self-condemnation

Listen to more podcasts and subscribe where you listen https://revtrev.com/radio

Watch the replay of 2 tips to get rid of self-condemnation

Subscribe and set notificiations on YouTube https://revtrev.com/tv

Read the transcript of 2 tips to get rid of self-condemnation

But you and I were created to walk with God in the garden of the cool of the day. Sin came into the world and you bore the consequences. Jesus came and took your place, reversed the curse, and offered you his yoke that is easy and his burden that is light.

You're a child of God that nature longs to be revealed. You are a living light. Don't conform, but be transformed so you can have peace, joy, and hope at all times and in every situation.

Ephesians 4:17.

I'm going through the fourth chapter of Ephesians to jump off on some of these points from Ephesians 4:17. It says,

"With the Lord's authority, I say this, no longer live as the Gentiles do, for they are hopelessly confused."

Now, you are created to walk with God in the garden of the cool of the day. But what if you keep hearing condemning voices in your head? Sometimes it's voices from our past. It can be parents, it can be teachers, it can be coaches, it can be people who have put us down on purpose and have meant to hurt us, or people with no intention at all, or maybe even the intention to build us up, but they've actually discouraged us. Those voices can be loud and clear.

You can't believe all the voices in your head. It could be the voices that you hear from media, or you know what I'm saying. Like, walk down any mall and look at it as a young girl, guys. See the images that they're looking at to say, "This is perfection. You're not." My goodness. What about the guys? It's getting worse and worse for us, too, because we're accepting that "Oh, my goodness, I should be this type of person or that type of person," or "maybe I am what people say I am instead of what God says I am."

Well, listen, we can go on and on and on, but I got to tell you, you can't believe every thought in your head.

Two tips to help fast from negativity - thoughts

So the two tips I have for us today to get rid of self-condemnation. The first one is the word of God. I'm talking about the Bible, and I can't decide if that should be capitalized or not, but it's the word of God. We need to get the truth of what God says about us in us. It does do us value to read and to meditate and to think about what is good and right and pure and honourable and worthy and trustworthy. And it's good. It is very, very good.

So the question I have for you is, are you in the word of God? If you've got self-condemnation, that's the first place we got to go. We need to get God's opinion of us, not other people's opinion of us, not the enemy's opinion of us because he'll just lie.

The second tip I have is the word of God. What do I mean by that? The word of God is the... I want to differentiate between the written word that I can read and I can diligently study and I can get into, and the spoken word of God. That word when you hear his voice, not probably audibly. And I'm sorry when I say that phrase "Hear his voice," and people think it's got to be audible, and I can't hear the audible voice of God. And am I not really that good of a person?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. That's sloppy language on my part. It's sloppy language to say "the voice of God" because it's generally a feeling. It's generally like I'm reading the Bible and something that a pastor says or something you hear on a podcast that just jumps out at me, or I listen to some song on the radio. It could be Christian or not, but something jumps out, and it's speaking truth to me.

Maybe it’s something a neighbour says or a loved one says. It could be something that a pastor says or something you hear on a podcast that just jumps out and grabs you and you say, "Oh yeah, that is the very word of God." We need both.

Because the word of God, the written word of God lets us know that the word of God, the spoken word of God, is the word of God. You hear what I'm saying?

Self-condemnation does not end if you try to convince yourself that the lie isn't true. Self-condemnation goes away effortlessly when you hear the word of God speaking to you, telling you truth.

Spend time in the word of God today. Spend time waiting to hear the word of God today. And that is the two tips.

Print off your personalized identity in Christ and personalized book of Ephesians at https://revtrev.com/realme

Live LIGHT Negativity Fast - Move from toxic negativity to life-giving positivity with 47 days of reflections and Devotional and Community. https://revtrev.link/fast

Live LIGHT Above the Negativity Course - Move from being easily regularly frustrated, usually feeling busy, often afraid or easily angered to having peace at all times and in every situation. https://revtrev.link/bless

Live LIGHT Tips and Tools to fast from Negativity - Are you looking to make a difference in the attitudes and actions in your everyday world? Get these Tips and Tools to help you Fast from Negativity https://revtrev.link/tips

Carpe Vitae!

Negativity Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment