Monday, August 22, 2022

Heart Reflection - Livecast - I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart reflection

This heart reflection helps you praise the Lord with all your heart. A reflection is the truth of scripture that’s personalized with a question to help you think about how to apply it. Get the full lesson at http://revtrev.link/heart. #LiveLIGHT #reflection #Peace #Hope

Watch I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart reflection

You were created to walk with God in the garden in the cool of the day. Sin came into the world and you bore the consequences. Jesus came and reversed the curse and took your place and invited you to take his yoke that is easy and his burden that is light. You are a child of God creation longs to be revealed. You are a living LIGHT. Don’t conform but be transformed, so you can have peace, and joy and hope at all times in every situation. Get ALL the Courses and ALL the Resources and the Full Live LIGHT Community on Live LIGHT Academy for one low price - Learn more http://revtrev.link/pathway

heart reflection

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart reflection

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvellous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you.I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever.

I praise you for who you are. I thank you for what you have done. I rejoice over your promise to me.

When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers — the moon and the stars you set in place— what are mere mortals that you should think about them, human beings that you should care for them? I am humbled and am in awe.

From ancient times no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you who works for those who wait for Him and who trust in Him. I remember all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.

I remember your promise to me; it is my only hope. Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles. You are for me and not against me and since you are for me, who can be against me? You are my Father. I am the clay, and you are the potter. I am formed by your hand.

Reflection Question

Have I been praising God with my whole heart lately?

Can I pray?

Lord, you are so good. I thank you that as we praise you we can become more like you because we become like the One we worship. I thank you that praising you is for our sake, never yours. How can bring glory to the Glorious One? We add our praise to creatures and elders around myriads and myriads around your throne. Wow. Help us praise you with our whole heart our whole lives. Amen.

Check out the Live LIGHT with your Whole Heart Course today http://revtrev.link/heart or learn how to get all the courses and all the resources and the full Live LIGHT Community by checking out the Pathway https://revtrev.link/pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment