Friday, August 5, 2022

Heart Reflection - Podcast - I understand my emotions and my whole heart reflection

This heart reflection helps you to remember what emotions should rule in your heart. A reflection is the truth of scripture that’s personalized with a question to help you think about how to apply it. Get the full lesson at http://revtrev.link/heart. #LiveLIGHT #reflection #Peace #Hope

Listen to I understand my emotions and my whole heart reflection

Listen to more episodes and subscribe at https://revtrev.com/radio

You were created to walk with God in the garden in the cool of the day. Sin came into the world and you bore the consequences. Jesus came and reversed the curse and took your place and invited you to take his yoke that is easy and his burden that is light. You are a child of God creation longs to be revealed. You are a living LIGHT. Don’t conform but be transformed, so you can have peace, and joy and hope at all times in every situation. Get ALL the Courses and ALL the Resources and the Full Live LIGHT Community on Live LIGHT Academy for one low price - Learn more http://revtrev.link/pathway

heart reflection

I understand my emotions and my whole heart reflection

I understand my emotions and my whole heart. My emotions show me what I truly believe. I may say I trust God, but if I don’t have peace and joy and hope I know I’m fooling myself. Trusting God brings me peace at all times and in every situation.

My emotions aren’t bad, they are excellent servants. They show me what I actually believe. When I let any emotion but peace rule my heart, I see my emotions are terrible masters. Excellent servant and terrible masters is every emotion - except the emotions that Holy Spirit grows in my life as He grows all the fruit of the Spirit.

Love and joy and peace show me that my heart is aligning with God’s heart. I do everything in love. I have ridiculous joy. I have peace at all times and in every situation.

Love is a decision, an action and an emotion. I love others because He first loved me. Joy is how I respond to external circumstances with inner contentment and satisfaction, because I know that God is working all things together for good. Peace is proof of my authority and deep understanding that I trust Him. The God of all hope fills me with peace and joy as I trust in Him so that I overflow with hope by the power of Holy Spirit.

Reflection Question

Are love and joy and peace the emotions I most feel most often?

Can I pray?

Lord, thank you for our emotions. Thank you for revealing to us that you have emotions as well and we are made in your image. We bless the emotions that honour you. We choose to let peace rule in our hearts. Thank you that it’s your peace that rules and not something we have to work up in ourselves. Help us to trust you so that we can have the peace and joy and hope you want us to have. Amen.

Check out the Live LIGHT with your Whole Heart Course today http://revtrev.link/heart or learn how to get all the courses and all the resources and the full Live LIGHT Community by checking out the Pathway https://revtrev.link/pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment