Thursday, August 18, 2022

Heart Reflection - Livecast - My heart says of You, “Seek His face!” reflection

This heart reflection helps you to seek the Lord with all your heart. A reflection is the truth of scripture that’s personalized with a question to help you think about how to apply it. Get the full lesson at http://revtrev.link/heart. #LiveLIGHT #reflection #Peace #Hope

Watch My heart says of You, “Seek His face!” reflection

Subscribe on YouTube and set Notifications Today https://revtrev.com/tv

You were created to walk with God in the garden in the cool of the day. Sin came into the world and you bore the consequences. Jesus came and reversed the curse and took your place and invited you to take his yoke that is easy and his burden that is light. You are a child of God creation longs to be revealed. You are a living LIGHT. Don’t conform but be transformed, so you can have peace, and joy and hope at all times in every situation. Get ALL the Courses and ALL the Resources and the Full Live LIGHT Community on Live LIGHT Academy for one low price - Learn more http://revtrev.link/pathway

heart reflection

My heart says of you, “Seek His face!” Reflection

My heart says of you, “Seek His face!” Your face, Lord, I will seek. Earnestly, I seek you. I thirst for you. My whole being longs for you in a dry and parched land where there is no water. But peace and joy and gladness come to me as I seek you. I know when I seek you, I will find you because I seek you with all of my heart.

Early in the morning I lift my prayers to you. I come to you with my problems and exchange them for your peace. I cast my cares on you because you care for me. Thank you for caring for me and thank you for putting your righteousness on me.

Because of what you’ve done I have clean hands and a pure heart. I don’t practice dishonestly and I do not tell lies. I have placed no other God before you. I turn away from evil and do good. I seek peace, and work to maintain it.

When I fast and in my everyday, I help to free those who are wrongly imprisoned. I lighten the burden of the ones who work for me and wait on me. I help the oppressed go free, and remove the chains that bind people. I share my food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. I give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need my help.

I humbly follow your commands. I seek to do what it right and live humbly. I humble myself before the Lord and live humbly towards others, looking out for their interests and not just my own. I seek the Lord and find him. I seek the Lord and live.

Reflection Question

Would Holy Spirit agree I’ve been seeking the Lord lately?

Can I pray?

Lord, I thank you we can seek the you and find you and when we seek you we live! Help us to seek you with all of our hearts. You’re not an add-on to a busy schedule that we sometime forget to include. You are GOD very GOD and you invite us on this dance with the divine. Forgive us for making rules for your rhythms. Help us to move to the rhythms of your grace and do good. Amen.

Check out the Live LIGHT with your Whole Heart Course today http://revtrev.link/heart or learn how to get all the courses and all the resources and the full Live LIGHT Community by checking out the Pathway https://revtrev.link/pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment