Friday, May 1, 2020

Little simple gestures change lives daily

Little simple gestures change peoples lives daily. Keep up being the amazing you that you are. You’re changing the worlds that you’re probably not aware of.

Little simple gestures change people’s lives.

But this will be your opportunity to tell them about me.  So don’t worry in advance about how to answer the charges against you,  for I will give you the right words and such wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to reply or refute you! Luke 21:13-15

Little Simple Gestures

Oh my goodness, it seems like so long ago I had this thought thinking about how little simple gestures other people had on me completely changed my life.

It came after someone made the effort to seek me out to thank me for something I did - that I completely forgot about doing. It was really not a big deal for me to do. Apparently it changed his life.

Then I started thinking about things others did for me that were probably not a big deal for them, but it made a huge difference for me.

  • The ones who took our kids so we could have a date night - not knowing what we were going through as a couple.
  • The ones who insisted on paying for coffee not knowing the stress on our bank account.
  • The ones who sent a few bucks to say, “thanks” who didn’t know how much I needed the encouragement to keep going.

My gratitude cannot do justice to the impact you had in the moment.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m also grateful for the people who did big huge audacious things out of their love for me and my family. I’m humbled by those times of outrageous generosity.

But I’m convinced it is little simple gestures that change lives daily.

Little simple gestures change lives daily

You and I are called to serve others AND let them serve us. We’re called to be a blessing AND be blessed.

When we let others serve us, we open up the door to tell them about Jesus. Other people get drawn to ask us about Jesus when they see what we to serve others.

All of this is about Jesus. It’s not about us doing what we can to make the world a better place. It’s about telling people about how much Jesus loves them and sometimes we need to be blessed to show others Jesus, and sometimes we need to bless others to get their attention to think about more than what’s in front of them.

A coach can help you determine when it’s time to be blessed and when it’s time to be a blessing. My prayer when I do coaching calls is “Lord make me a blessing and Lord help me to be blessed.” You can book your complimentary coaching call now https://revtrev.com/coaching

Little simple gesture are My Goal
Little simple gestures are in the Live LIGHT Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment